Cost of living in Burgos, Spain vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.514 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,090 ден (€1,058) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Winnipeg costs C$89 (27 minutes ago)