Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.550 MKD / BGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,576 ден (1,635 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)