Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.452 MKD / BGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,189 ден (1,596 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)