Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.284 MKD / SAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,633 ден (﷼ 3,055) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)