Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.870 MKD / SAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,624 ден (﷼ 3,722) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)