Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.074 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 41% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 57,749 ден ($1,068) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)