Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.165 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 39% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,090 ден ($925) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)