Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03317 MKD / CDF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,983 ден (1,205,276 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)