Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02944 MKD / BIF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 28% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,156 ден (1,568,024 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)