Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.523 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 61% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,426 ден (€1,047) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)