Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,928 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18992 MKD / HUF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 44% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,065 ден (258,350 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)