Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04779 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 176% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 96,720 ден (₩2,023,953) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)