Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04696 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 171% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 108,396 ден (₩2,308,033) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)