Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.405 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 146% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 88,515 ден (€1,442) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)