Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.389 MKD / CZK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 56,477 ден (23,642 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)