Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.075 MKD / GMD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 71% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,129 ден (65,230 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)