Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.528 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 130% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,843 ден (€1,460) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)