Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.222 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,261 ден (3,650 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)