Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.196 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,867 ден (3,476 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)