Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.033 MKD / CAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 103% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 79,203 ден (C$1,930) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)