Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.791 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 118% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 80,805 ден (€1,308) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)