Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.328 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 85,446 ден (€1,393) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)