Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.212 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,623 ден (R 12,967) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)