Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.502 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 80,425 ден ($1,503) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)