Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.934 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 81,131 ден ($1,504) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)