Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00381 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,116 ден (Rp 11,314,371) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)