Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.444 MKD / NOK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 207% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 125,754 ден (kr 19,516) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)