Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09387 MKD / XOF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 59% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,741 ден (593,836 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 4 hours ago)