Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00630 MKD / SLL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 7% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,790 ден (6,794,182 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)