Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.758 MKD / KGS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,776 ден (56,430 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (about 1 hour ago)