Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.760 MKD / KGS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,456 ден (57,171 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)