Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.587 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 139% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 93,225 ден (£1,340) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)