Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.080 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 86,587 ден ($1,601) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)