Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.883 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,098 ден (RM3,268) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)