Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.598 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 105% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,648 ден (€1,163) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)