Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.726 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 29,622 ден (₨40,797) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)