Cost of living in Bilaspur, India vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.752 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 31,174 ден (₨41,429) in Bilaspur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (32 minutes ago)