Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.454 MKD / BAM
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,415 ден (1,285KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 2 hours ago)