Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.347 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,466 ден (3,030 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)