Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.367 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,527 ден (3,656 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)