Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.770 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 13% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,861 ден (₨54,341) in Bhavnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (39 minutes ago)