Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48026 MKD / NPR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 23% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,104 ден (₨ 89,751) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)