Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47394 MKD / NPR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 22% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,407 ден (₨ 100,027) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)