Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.554 MKD / CHF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 254% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 138,247 ден (CHF 2,534) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)