Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.313 MKD / NOK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 239% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 118,741 ден (kr 18,810) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)