Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.613 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 136% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 82,434 ден (€1,338) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)