Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.657 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,944 ден (7,768 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)