Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00349 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,051 ден (Rp 11,757,808) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 40₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)