Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.675 MKD / LYD *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 70% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 69,772 ден (1,804 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)