Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.507 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 66,129 ден (R$ 4,559) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balıkesir costs 35TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nicosia costs €1.37 (41 minutes ago)