Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.564 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 191% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 116,557 ден (€1,893) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)