Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44923 MKD / DZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,470 ден (83,410 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)