Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.876 MKD / MZN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 50% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 58,325 ден (66,555 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)