Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 MKD / MZN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 53% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,219 ден (72,733 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)