Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.872 MKD / GEL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 13% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,027 ден (2,215 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)