Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.968 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 36,854 ден (RM2,842) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)