Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 53.911 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 168% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 96,500 ден ($1,790) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (28 minutes ago)