Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45138 MKD / DZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 20% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,768 ден (101,398 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)