Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45510 MKD / DZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 19% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,771 ден (109,364 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Winnipeg costs C$89 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 70,000 (29 minutes ago)