Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45435 MKD / DZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 20% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,163 ден (106,003 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)