Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09377 MKD / XAF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 115% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,282 ден (802,829 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)